PARA II TEST 2
Tests are sold with complete answers. You may expect an 80% or higher though grades are not guaranteed. Use these as a guide to assist you in your studies. $39 each by selecting the BUY icon at the test you wish to purchase.
Exercise 6 PARALEGAL ETHICS from Course Workbook: #1-6 Included
7-10 not included
...respond to a building survey...attorney is busy
Using knowledge of valid contract formation, ... 1) Neighbor's garage sale.... 2) You want to sell an undeveloped.... 3) You decided to purchase a horse... 4) Your son has been in college... 5)... 6)... 7)... 8)... 9)... 10)...
Exercise 10 TORTS #1-10
Please note that this test may be missing 7-10 of section one. No refunds.
PARA II TEST 1 Complete answers for TEST ONE. Contains all answers. Some answers may be state-specific. You'll need to fill those answers in.
1) Discuss differences primary/secondary...
2) Name characteristics...
3) Discuss how stare decisis is relevant to legal research...
4) What is meant when we say an opinion is on point....
5) Provide names of two major books on citation...
6) List the 2 major encyclopedias
1) List every authority cited in the attached opinion: People v. Blege, 83 Misc. 2d...
... 2) For each authority listed above, indicate.... a) primary/secondary...b) persuasive/mandatory
1) List 3 techniques...
2) List/define 3 interrelated levels...
3) When is a lower court required to...
4) Explain differences between official/unofficial reporter...
5) Is a higher court ever required...
Research structure of your state court system (only AZ provided)
Exercise #23 in Workbook
PARA I TEST 2
Para II Test Two - PASSING GRADE DISCOUNT
This is not typical of grades offered by Ace You Up, but guaranteed to pass or your money back. Use as a guide to your coursework.
SECTION THREE: State-specific, expect to update
Offered at a discount.
PARA I TEST 1
PARA I TEST 1 Complete answers for TEST ONE. Contains all answers.
SECTION ONE: Provide ten possible ways that a litigation can end.
SECTION TWO: 1. A civil action is commenced... 2. A process may be served within.... 3. A third party who is or may be.... 4. According to FRCP Rule... 5. FRCP Rule....requires that a....
SECTION THREE: A summons, subpeona, or complaint must be filed....
PARA II TEST 1